Very few scholarships are now available
for the very uniqueCertificate Course in Fundraising and Communication
SAFRG Institute of Fundraising
& Care and Concern Foundation.
Do not miss this opportunity. Call Ph: +91 11 25185110; Mob: (0)9540057641 (Vandana). Or send an email email@example.com urgently. Scholarships available to deserving candidates registering within next 7 days only.
- You do actual fundraising for leading NGOs in India. Therefore you leave the course with practical fundraising experience.
- Course conducted by leading fundraisers who have raised funds for CRY, HelpAge, UNICEF, SOS Children's Villages, Charities Aid Foundation, Plan, Sight Savers and many other NGOs.
- Leading CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) practitioners would tell you what they look for in an NGO.
- You get the SAFRG certificate that is valued well within the NGO sector.
- For people wanting to start a career in fundraising there could be job opportunities
- Economical Paying Guest facility for outstation candidates
- Duration- 20 days, Sept. 5-27, 2011, Mon-Sat, 9 am to 5 pm
- Course Fee: INR 27,000 (scholarships available for deserving candidates)
- Address of the Campus: J-1, Udyog Nagar, Peeragarhi, New Delhi – 110041, INDIA (near Peeraghari Metro Station, easily accessible by Merto from all parts of Delhi)
"SAFRG is a think-tank on NGO sustainability. In the last 20 years thousands of people have benefited from courses conducted by it".